Wednesday, April 6, 2011

April 06, 2011

So I recently watched a couple of movies with some friends of mine, and I figured I'd tell you how they went.

Battle for LA: Personally, i found it to be a good watch, not the best of movies, but not dissapointed i spent $8 to go see it. If you enjoy lots of running and shooting with a nice sci-fi theme to it, go ahead and give it a watch. Although, my opinion may be biased because I'm in love with Michelle Rodriguez.

Although, I was going to give you a synopsis on the other movie I watched over the weekend, I've decided to instead tell you about my latest addiction. Pokemon: Black.

Haha, I know, I know, 20 years old, still playing pokemon?? A couple of friends of mine decided to start it up after being incredibly bored a couple of weeks ago, so far. Great game, I recommend giving it a shot if looking for something to do, and you want to dust off your DS.

7 comments:

  1. I am also 20....haha I play older versions on my phone, wish I had a DS for the newer ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It´s ok dude, I played pokermon when I was in my twenties so what ? Great blog, will follow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My brother recommended Battle for LA. I think I"ll check it out this weekend.
    Following!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not seen Battle:Los Angeles yet but I think I'll see it this weekend. I'm 24 and still love pokemon haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. saw crappy quality version of this movie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woah, woah, woah. You don't quit Pokemon. Even if you're 20. That shit stays with you regardless. You'll always see a new game and be like: "I wonder how that game is..". Then you ignore it or you try it. That's how life works.

    ReplyDelete